Product & Application » PM-310 – Acian
PM-310 – Acian
“ Acian ” PM-310 is blended pre-mixed plaster formulated for thin and final coat layer for internal and external walls. The hardened “ Acian “ surface can then be painted or wall-papered.
- Good consistency of the mixture.
- Quick and easy to work with.
- Excellent flexibility to reduce hair-crack.
- Can be painted directly, without application of wall putty.
- Good bonding strength.
- Reduce cost.
SPECIFICATIONS AND PROPERTIES
- Colour: Light Grey
- Binder: Portland Cement
- Aggregate: Silica sand up to 0.6 mm maximum size
- Additives: Water-soluble additive to improve workability, and tensile adhesion strength.
- Dry Density: 1.55 kg/l
- Wet Density: 1.70 kg/l
- Water Demand: 12 – 13 l/40 kg.
- Open Time: 10 – 15 minutes
- Water Retention: > 93 % (BS 4551 : 1980)
- Compressive strength: > 8 N/mm² after 28 days
- Flexural strength: > 5 N/mm² after 28 days
- Thickness for application: 1.5 – 3 mm
- Adhesion strength
- ( Pull Off ): > 0.8 N/mm² after 28 days ( BS 4551 : 1980 )
- Coverage Area:+/- 18 m²/40 kg/2 mm (On even surface)
- Clean the surfaces from dust, dirt, and other materials that may effect the bonding strength.
- Use a clean and leakproof pail for mixing.
- Gradually put PM-310 into a container containing clean tap water and mixing thoroughly until an even consistency is achieved for around 2 minutes, allow it to be settled for 10 minutes for additives to dissolve. Re-stir before using. The mixture will be stable for 3 hours.
- Re-stir the pasta regularly, but do not add more water or PM-310.
- Machine mixer is highly recommended.
Always strore in dry place away from contact with moisture and water.
Multi layer paper bag containing 40 kg and polyethylene bag containing 5 kg.
Acian PM-310 storage times should not exceed 12 months.